Sign Up Kehillah B’Yachad – Kehillah Together!
Upace App Info
1 . How do I create an account?
First, download “upace” on the app store or google play store. Click “Create Account” and fill out the required information. Select “Login” and start.
2. I forgot my password, how do I log back into my account?
If you forgot your password please go to the login screen and click “forgot password”. You will be sent an email to the email address used when creating an account. The email will contain a 6 digit pin number. In the app, create a new password, confirm new password and enter the 6-digit pin number. Click “Login”.
3. What devices can I use to access my account?
You can download the app from any smart device from the Google Play or Apple stores.
4. How do I access group fitness class schedules?
Open the app and click on “schedules”, you will be able to filter classes by day, time, location, instructor and class name.
5. How do I logout of the app?
Click on the top left menu icon. Under “General”click “Account”. An account page will open where you can select logout.
6. Why should I turn on push notifications?
To stay connected with your recreation center.
- Direct updates
- First to know about closures, holiday hours, events, etc
- Group exercise class notifications
- Personal training reminders & notifications
7. I turned off push notifications, but now I want to access them. How do I do this?
Follow these steps:
- Go to the phones “Settings”
- Scroll down to apps and look for “upace”
- Click on “upace” App
- Click “Notifications”
- Swipe Notification On (button should turn to green as shown in the image to the right)
8. Having an issue with your account or app?
Reach out to us!
Director of Athletics