We have very limited space available in all grades for the 2023-2024 school year. Complete applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The application for the 2024-2025 academic year IS NOW LIVE
- Submission of the Parent/Guardian Application
- Payment of the $100 non-refundable Application Fee
- Submission of the Student Application Preview
- Submission of the completed Transcript Release and Confidentiality Form to the student’s current school
- Submission of recommendations from student’s most recent English teacher, math teacher, and counselor or principal
- Submit SSAT/ISEE or Character Skills Snapshot results, if applicable.
- Schedule the student interview with Kehillah Director of Admissions & Enrollment Management, David Weiner, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule an optional group parent meeting with Kehillah Head of School, Daisy Pellant, and Associate Head of School, Roy Danovitch here.
If you have a passion you would like to share with us, we invite you to submit an example of art, video storytelling, photography, creative writing, performance, technology, or—surprise us! Click on this here to upload your submission.
Kehillah students applying for the 2024-2025 academic year are not required to submit standardized test scores. That said, Kehillah accepts results from standardized exams (like the SSAT or ISEE) OR the Character Skills Snapshot, which measures student preferences, attitudes, and beliefs toward intellectual, intrapersonal, and interpersonal character skills.
Through Kehillah’s holistic admissions process, we hope to learn as much as we can about each student’s personal and academic journey and to understand each of their interests, dreams, and needs. The most powerful and important parts of the application are the self-portraits that students offer in their personal statements and the stories that parents, teachers, and others share over the course of the admissions process.