Why do we need a new schedule?
Since March, 2020, we made two significant changes in our schedule, initially to transition to distance learning and then to a hybrid plan this past year. Given our intention to return to campus fully in August, we can return to a similar schedule that we had prior to the pandemic. Moreover, we incorporated some important takeaways from the past year including a more chronological sequence of class periods and additional designated times for office hours.
Here are some noteworthy points about the 2021-2022 schedule:
- • We will return to a 9-block schedule with the entire community having the same lunch period.
- • We will return to co-campus classes and programs on Wednesdays.
- • Classes end at 3:00pm Monday through Thursday and 2:30pm on Fridays.
- • Students will have a 9:05am late opening on Thursdays.
- • Blocks 1-6 meet prior to lunch. Blocks 7-9 meet after lunch.
We look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your summer.