The mask must cover the nose and mouth and be worn whenever inside the building. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has advised that wearing a mask significantly reduces the likelihood of someone transmitting the virus.
- •Masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- •Masks must be three-ply, form-fitting, cover the entire nose and mouth area, and be secured to the head with elastic ties or straps without any visible gaps around the sides or bridge of the nose.
- •N95 masks are strongly recommended for non-vaccinated students and required for unvaccinated employees.
- •Students should bring masks from home.
- •Masks may not have vents, rips, or tears.
- •Non-disposable masks should be washed daily per CDC guidelines or cannot be worn on consecutive days.
- •Masks must follow dress code policies as defined in the Student/Parent Handbook.
- •Any clothing with offensive printing or promoting a substance that is illegal for minors is not permitted.
- •All students who choose to bring/wear face shields must clean and disinfect them after each school day. Face shields need to be worn in conjunction with a mask. Face shields cannot be worn in place of a mask.
- •If there has been a confirmed case of COVID-19 in our community, everyone must wear an N-95 mask.
- •Please contact Talia Anders if you are concerned about your ability to wear the required mask for medical or other reasons.
You can remove your mask when you are eating or drinking, but be aware and sensitive to those around you. We require all eating to happen outdoors and mask removal is quick when drinking indoors.