Kehillah’s Annual Learning Symposium
Prospective Families are Invited
Prospective families are invited to learn how Kehillah’s program and culture develop life-long learners. This event showcases growth-minded educators using innovative pedagogies and real-world applications to inspire a passion for learning. Join us for engaging panel discussions, creative workshops, and inspiring stories from students and staff. Attendees will also have a chance to take a student-led tour of our campus and explore our science labs, Laboratory for Engineering Arts, music room and recording studio, black-box theater, and more.
- Teaching with Intention: Connecting through and beyond Curriculum
- Cultivating Student Community
- Teachers: Integrating Life and Craft
- Guiding Transitions: Helping Young Adults Navigate Change
- Connecting in the Wider World: Alumni Experiences
- Mind, Brain, & Education, and the Science of Learning
- Exploring College Options in Machine Learning
- Contemporary Questions in Jewish Studies
- Digital Media and Design
- Critique as a Life Skill: Connecting the Arts to the World
- STEM: From Theory to Practice
- Reimagining Student Wellness through Design Thinking
Sunday, November 14th, 2021
LIMITED SPACE, RESERVE YOUR TICKETS AT THE LINKS BELOW, TODAY!
*Please note: To accommodate as many families as possible, please only sign up for one of the sessions offered.
A Note on Health and Safety: At Kehillah, the health, safety, and well-being – both physical and emotional – of students, faculty, staff, and visitors is our top priority. In support of this deep commitment to keeping our campuses as safe as possible, we will only be able to invite families who have been fully vaccinated for COVID to join us for this event.