KEHILLAH BRINGS YOU…
AN EVENT LINKING GLOBAL EDUCATION, CULTURE, AND INNOVATION
Current members of the Kehillah community and families exploring options for high school are invited to join us for Connect/Effect, Kehillah’s annual ideas festival, on November 13th. This year’s event will feature keynote addresses from Stanford psychology professor Jamil Zaki, author of The War for Kindness, and former Stanford Dean, Julie Lythcott-Haims, author of How to Raise an Adult.
The event will also feature panel discussions with faculty and students on Kehillah’s academic and experiential programs and a range of workshops centered around digital design, the arts, STEM, Jewish Studies, and world languages. We are also fortunate to have Locus Architecture founder, Wynne Yelland, and Stanford Professor Emeritus, Lee Shulman, as session leaders.
- Teaching with Intention: Connecting through and beyond Curriculum
- Cultivating Student Community
- Guiding Transitions: Helping Young Adults Navigate Change
- Teachers: Integrating Life and Craft
- Critique as a Life Skill: Connecting the Arts to the World
- “Why Do Insects Have Six Legs?”
- Digital Design and Vector Magic
- New Trends in World Languages and Gender Inclusion
- Reimagining Campus Design
- Who Needs a Jewish School? Why Jewish Literacy Matters
Sunday, November 13th, 2022
2:00PM – 5:00PM
A Note on Health and Safety: At Kehillah, the health, safety, and well-being – both physical and emotional – of students, faculty, staff, and visitors is our top priority. In support of this deep commitment to keeping our campuses as safe as possible, we will only be able to invite families who have been fully vaccinated for COVID to join us for this event.