College Rep Visit
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN
VISITING KEHILLAH JEWISH HIGH SCHOOL
At this time, Kehillah Jewish High School is welcoming
both in-person and virtual college repvisits
for the 2023-2024 school year.
Please use our Scoir calendar to schedule your visit. If your preferred date/mode is unavailable, or you can’t use Scoir, please reach us at email@example.com (Kaylin Liang) to discuss alternatives.
For an in-person visit
The parking lot is located behind the school. Our school looks like an office building. There is one entrance to the parking lot which is a driveway after you pass the building. Most people miss it on the first attempt, so if you do, just make a u-turn and turn back into the driveway. Pull into the parking lot and drive around to the main entrance, which is at the back of the school, off of the parking lot and next to the flag poles. Park in any unnumbered spot and check in at the front security desk.
For a virtual visit
If you are interested in an e-visit, we would like to recommend the following parameters for your call:
- Given limitations of our facility, we ask that you keep your session to 45 minutes or less. If additional time is needed to answer questions, we request that students follow-up with you on their own time.
- When possible, we would like for your university to “host” the online call with our students. Please provide us with a Zoom/other link in Scoir that we can share with our students.
- A member of our college counseling team will strive to be present in every meeting. If we are not present and a student displays conduct that is inappropriate or disrespectful, please let us know. Our relationship with you is very important to us.
- These sessions are intended for students only. If parents attend and no students are present, it is up to you how you would like to manage their attendance.
- Recordings of these sessions are not allowed. If you would like to discuss this with us, please reach out at least 48 hours prior to your visit.