In order to participate in sports at Kehillah, ALL forms must be completed and returned to Athletic Director, Ryan Greenfield. Doctors forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and brought to school.
Forms must be completed and turned in every year, regardless if they were done in previous years, in order to be cleared to participate in a practice or game.
Health examination form help
Health Examination Form
The health examination form is required by the state of California in order to participate in High School athletics. It must be completed every year, and each physical is good for 12 months of participation.
Example: A physical dated May 12, 2019, would make the athlete eligible until May 12, 2020. Starting May 13, 2020, the athlete would need a new physical and doctors confirmation before being allowed to participate.
The best ways to submit the health examination form are as follows:
- Scan and email it to: email@example.com
Mail it to Kehillah: 3900 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, 94303, Ref: Ryan Greenfield
- Turn in a hard copy, please make sure it’s labeled with my name on it
- Fax it to Kehillah: 650.213.9601 (Doctors offices are usually willing to do this, but there are often delays)
- Complete the document in advance, out of all of the documents, this one takes the longest
- Make sure that the doctor has signed the document
- Make a copy of the document in the off-chance that it is lost in transit
Which sports are offered during each season and how long is each season?
How do players get to and from athletic events?
As a parent, how can I help?
What is the time commitment?
Is there any experience necessary?
What do we need to do to be eligible?
Where are the practices and home games?
Practice: OFJCC Gym
Games: OFJCC Gym
Practice: OFJCC Field
Games: Various Palo Alto Fields
Practice: Locations near Kehillah
Meets: N/A – All meets held away
Practice: OFJCC Gym & other local gyms
Games: OFJCC Gym
Practice: Cubberley & Mitchell Park