KPA relies on parent leadership and participation to maintain our strong community. There are so many ways to get involved!
GET TO KNOW THE KEHILLAH PARENT ASSOCIATION
The Kehillah Parent Association (KPA) is an organization of dedicated parents and family members working to promote and encourage communication, cooperation, and participation among the entire Kehillah community.
Build community among parents, students, faculty, and staff through a variety of social events.
- Diversity within a community is a strength
- Setting examples for our community by demonstrating cooperation and respect
- Identify and support projects and events which fulfill KPA’s mission
- Recruit and coordinate parent volunteers
- Set annual budget and manage funds
- Schedule and hold at least three meetings annually
- Maintain KPA events on Kehillah calendar
For more information about the KPA, please email KPA@kehillah.org. One of our volunteers will respond and be happy to answer your questions and help you get involved.