Get ready for the start of the 2022-2023 academic year
To read the welcome letter from Daisy Pellant, Ph.D., our Head of School, click the letter at the right & find out what she’s SO excited about:
Annual Demographic and Emergency/ Medical Information Forms hosted in PowerSchool
Please complete all annual forms by: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
How to find the annual Forms:
- Log into PowerSchool– CLICK HERE
- Please Contact Jay Dosanjh—email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
*Please note, when you log into PowerSchool, you will see last year’s classes. This is intentional, we will release full schedule information on August 15.
1. Click Forms— located in the middle of the left navigation bar
2. Select Enrollment
4. Begin with the demographic form and it will move you automatically through the rest of the forms.
5. You can save a form if you need more time to complete or submit when the form is completed. You can also move forward without completing one in the series of forms.
Student/Parent Handbook + COVID-19 Addendum
Complete by Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
Please take a moment to review and sign these documents.
Signing off on receipt and understanding of our policies set forth in our handbook and covid addendum is done via the Powerschool annual forms linked above.
NEW Student Only
Items needed from parents of new students:
- Proof of your child’s immunizations
- Completed OFJCC Membership Form
Please submit above to Talia Anders by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KINNUS 2022/ALL SCHOOL RETREAT
Practices will begin on August 24, 2022
Fall sports: cross country, soccer and girls volleyball
Student-athletes must complete the online forms and physician’s health form (don’t need the TB test) before they begin any practicing. The medical form can sometimes take a few days to complete. All physicals must be within 12 months, and turned in each school year.
For more information about teams and schedules: CLICK HERE
Click the button below to for our Kehillah Athletics forms.