Kehillah is fully accredited by the California Association for Independent Schools (CAIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Kehillah has been commended for:
- Creating an environment where attention is paid to each student’s performance, progress, and/or challenges.
- Providing an outstanding and state-of-the-art physical plant.
- Hiring an exceptionally skilled group of educators as teachers and administrators for the school.
- Providing regular and substantive reporting of student progress back to students and parents.
- Providing a variety of rich and engaging learning experiences and assessment techniques to create a dynamic learning environment at Kehillah.
- Demonstrating the school’s commitment to Jewish pluralism throughout all aspects of the program establishing a culture of support for student achievement and growth.