A huge thank you, to Professor Fixler, member of the Faculty of Engineering and the director of the Nano Center at Bar-Ilan University, for visiting and chatting with The Kehillah Tech Club today during lunch! Professor Fixler is going to be guiding the work of our class “Tzomet: Tech and Halakha” next semester. We are so fortunate to have him on board as one of our educators. Professor Fixler has published over 80 original research papers and holds over 13 issued patents. His research interests include fluorescence measurements (FLIM and anisotropy decay), optical super-resolution, high-end electro-optical system engineering, and light-tissue interaction. Dr. Fixler received several international awards and organized and presented at over 40 international conferences.
- Sukkot (Fall Harvest Celebration) 2017 at Kehillah October 9, 2017
- Myra Strober, Professor of Education, Emerita, School of Education, Visits Ms. Shandrovsky’s Class September 18, 2017
- Lunchtime Tech Talk with Professor Fixler, Director of the Nano Center at Bar Ilan University September 15, 2017
- Hap-BEE Jewish New Year From Kehillah September 13, 2017
- The Kehillah Collective – 1st Edition September 12, 2017