A huge thank you, to Professor Fixler, member of the Faculty of Engineering and the director of the Nano Center at Bar-Ilan University, for visiting and chatting with The Kehillah Tech Club today during lunch! Professor Fixler is going to be guiding the work of our class “Tzomet: Tech and Halakha” next semester. We are so fortunate to have him on board as one of our educators. Professor Fixler has published over 80 original research papers and holds over 13 issued patents. His research interests include fluorescence measurements (FLIM and anisotropy decay), optical super-resolution, high-end electro-optical system engineering, and light-tissue interaction. Dr. Fixler received several international awards and organized and presented at over 40 international conferences.
- Mr. Marmer’s Midrash Class Special Guest December 4, 2017
- Kehillah Engineering Class Final Projects November 29, 2017
- Joe’s Violin – Silicon Valley Jewish Film Festival – Visits Kehillah in Palo Alto November 20, 2017
- Senior, Jake Scharfman, Featured on InMenlo Blog November 13, 2017
- Kehillah Jewish High School Annual Report 2016-17 November 6, 2017