A huge thank you, to Professor Fixler, member of the Faculty of Engineering and the director of the Nano Center at Bar-Ilan University, for visiting and chatting with The Kehillah Tech Club today during lunch! Professor Fixler is going to be guiding the work of our class “Tzomet: Tech and Halakha” next semester. We are so fortunate to have him on board as one of our educators. Professor Fixler has published over 80 original research papers and holds over 13 issued patents. His research interests include fluorescence measurements (FLIM and anisotropy decay), optical super-resolution, high-end electro-optical system engineering, and light-tissue interaction. Dr. Fixler received several international awards and organized and presented at over 40 international conferences.
- Kehillah Jewish High School, Two National Merit Scholarship 2018 Finalists – Palo Alto February 20, 2018
- Senior, Jake Scharfman, Makes it to the USA National Rock Climbing Team February 20, 2018
- Girls and Boys Basketball Teams Make it to CCS Championships February 20, 2018
- One Billion Rising at Kehillah Jewish High School #1billionrising #riseinsolidarity #RiseResistUnite #VDay February 14, 2018
- The Kehillah Collective – 2nd Edition February 14, 2018